Legalisation Embassy of Libya
JuridConsult provides legalisation services by the Embassy of Libya.
Handling time: 5 – 6 working days
Tariffs of the Embassy:
- Fee per document: EUR 25.00
- Copy: EUR 10.00
- Emergency procedure: EUR 50.00 (within 2 days)
- Original document;
- Original should be legalised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Chamber of Commerce;
- Additional photocopy;
- All alimentary goods must come with a health declaration.
- In case document is in Dutch it should be translated into English by a sworn translator (JuridConsult can assist you with providing a sworn translation of the Dutch document into English);
- JuridConsult can assist you with the legalisation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- JuridConsult can assist you in arranging an additional colour copy.