Legalisation Embassy of Oman
JuridConsult provides legalisation services by the Embassy of Oman.
Handling time: 2 – 4 working days
Tariffs of the Embassy:
- Certificat documents: EUR 50.00 – 200.00
- Other Commercial documents: EUR 100.00 – 300.00
- Invoices: EUR 250.00 – 750.00
- Original document;
- Original should be legalised first by Chamber of Commerce then by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Additional photocopy;
- CvO must be hand-in together with the invoice.
- In case document is in Dutch it should be translated into English by sworn translator (JuridConsult can assist you with providing sworn translation of the Dutch document into English);
- JuridConsult can assist you with the legalisation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Chamber of Commerce;
- JuridConsult can assist you with arranging an additional colour copy.