Legalisation Embassy of Palestine
JuridConsult provides legalisation services by the Embassy of Palestine.
Handling time: 2 – 4 working days
Tariffs of the Embassy:
- Fee per document: EUR 50.00
- Original document;
- Original should be legalised by the Chamber of Commerce the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Additional photocopy.
- In case document is in Dutch it should be translated into English by a sworn translator (JuridConsult can assist you with providing a sworn translation of the Dutch document into English);
- JuridConsult can assist you with the legalisation at the Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- JuridConsult can assist you in arranging an additional colour copy.