Legalisation Embassy of Yemen
JuridConsult provides legalisation services by the Embassy of Yemen.
Handling time: 5 working days
Tariffs of the Embassy:
- Certificate of Origin: EUR 100.00
- Other Commercial Documets: EUR 300.00
- Invoice: $100.00 – 250.00 (in case of a value more than EUR 200.000, every EUR 50.00 will be charged on every EUR 100.000)
- Original document;
- Original should be legalised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Legalization of CvO must be together with the invoice.
Note: Alimentary goods must be proved by a health certificate.
- In case document is in Dutch it should be translated into English by a sworn translator (JuridConsult can assist you with providing sworn translation of the Dutch document into English);
- JuridConsult can assist you with the legalisation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- JuridConsult can assist you in arranging an additional colour copy.