JuridConsult provides legalisation services by the Embassy of Taiwan.
1 – 2 working days
Tariffs of the Embassy:
Fee per document: EUR 19.50
- Original document;
- Original should be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Additional photocopy;
- Recent extract from Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KvK);
- Signed Authorization Letter;
- Passport copy of the authorizing person.
- In case document is in Dutch it should be translated into English by a sworn translator (JuridConsult can assist you with providing a sworn translation of the Dutch document into English);
- JuridConsult can assist you with the legalisation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- JuridConsult can assist you in arranging an additional colour copy.
For any further questions please let us know by contacting on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +31 626 52 3008.