Legalisation Embassy of Qatar
JuridConsult provides legalisation services by the Embassy of Qatar.
Handling time: 2 – 4 working days
Tariffs of the Embassy:
- Personal documents: EUR 26.00
- Legal documents: EUR 38.00
- Certificate of Origin: EUR 38.00
- Other documents: EUR 26.00
- Educational documents: a set of educational documents should be submitted together (Diploma, Transcript of Grades, University Statement on Graduation): EUR 26.00 per one document;
- Invoice legalization – depends on the value of the invoice. For the exact embassy costs for invoice legalisation please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Original document;
2. Original should be legalised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
NOTE: Documents issued in Denmark can be legalized by the Embassy of Qatar in The Netherlands. Each document should bear a certification from the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Apostille stamp).
• In case document is in Dutch it should be translated into English by a sworn translator (JuridConsult can assist you with providing a sworn translation of the Dutch document into English);
• JuridConsult can assist you with the legalisation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
• Documents issued in Denmark for purposes to be used in Qatar can also be legalized, please contact us for more information.