Sworn translations Italian-Dutch
Sworn translations English – Italian
Italian sworn translator
If you’re looking for a reliable, professional sworn Italian translation service in the Netherlands, you’ve come to the right place. At JuridConsult, we have a team of experienced, qualified, and registered sworn translators who are experts in Italian sworn translations. We offer sworn translation services from Italian into Dutch or vica versa from Dutch into Italian for a wide range of documents, including birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, death certificates, as well as legal, medical, technical documents and more.
JuridConsult would be happy to provide you with a written sworn and non-sworn translation of your document into or from the Italian language.
Sworn translation includes the professional and qualitative translation that is stamped and signed by a sworn translator.
Easy steps to get Italian sworn translation
- Send us an email with a copy of the document to be translated;
- Receive the offer and proceed with the payment;
- Receive the original sworn translation in couple of days by email and the original by post or courier.
Sworn translation into Italian of any type of document
It is possible to obtain sworn translation of any type of document.
The most popular documents required to be translated:
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Educational documents
- Police Clearance Certificate or Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG)
- Company Extract
- Power of Attorney
- Medical documents
- Legal documents
Whether you need a sworn translation of a personal document or a business document, we can help. We offer competitive rates and fast turnaround times, so you can get your documents translated quickly and easily. Contact us today and get started
Get a Quote
Italian sworn translation with Apostille
Time to time it might appear that the Italian sworn translation is required to be authenticated or legalized for the purposes to be used abroad. The sworn translator is registered at the district court of the Netherlands and therefore an Apostille stamp can be placed on the sworn translation at any district court of the Netherlands. Apostille stamp applies for almost 120 countries. However, in case the translation is required to be used in a country that is not member to the Apostille Convention, the legalisation by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and corresponding Embassy or Consulate would be required.
JuridConsult legalization and Apostille service
The legalisation, authentication and Apostille processes are quite complex and time consuming. Quite often the documents are required to be certified by several authorities in order to be valid in another country. In most of the cases such legalisation procedures cannot be completed in one day and require a lot of effort. You can certainly save time and transportation costs by allowing JuridConsult to legalise or Apostille Italian sworn translation for you.
What you will benefit:
- swift and prompt communication (our team speaks in Latvian, Dutch, English, Greek and Russian);
- professional team with 10 years expertise in legalisation, certification and translation fields;
- case-by-case solution;
- we are co-working with more than 60 embassies in the Netherlands and Belgium;
- daily handling at the notaries public, courts and ministries;
- careful processing of your order , reliable and confidential handling;
- scanned copies of the completed documents by email (always is a must within our company);
- postage and pick up by Fedex/DHL courier or registered mail;
- fixed and affordable prices.