Attestation services for China required? JuridConsult provides attestation services at the Embassy of China in the Netherlands. Once the document in attested by the Embassy of China it is valid to be used in China.
We legalise a variety of documents for China, including but not limited to corporate documents, legal documents, civil documents, invoices, medical documents, educational documents and other documents.
Dutch documents that are considered to be used in China should be attested by the Embassy of the Republic of China in The Hague.
Tariffs of Embassy:
Business documents: EUR 88.00
Civil documents: EUR 44.00
- Original document;
- Original should be legalised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Additional copy;
- Original completed and signed Authorization Form;
- Passport copy of the executor of the form;
- Documents that are in Dutch should be translated by sworn translator into English.
- In case document is in Dutch it should be translated into English by sworn translator (JuridConsult can assist you with providing sworn translation of the Dutch document into English);
- JuridConsult can assist you with the legalisation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- JuridConsult can assist you with arranging an additional colour copy.
- swift and prompt communication (our team speaks in English, Dutch, Greek, Latvian and Russian);
- professional team with 10 years expertise in legalisation, certification and translation fields;
- case-by-case solution;
- we are co-working with more than 60 embassies in the Netherlands and Belgium;
- daily handling at the notaries public, courts and ministries;
- careful processing of your order , reliable and confidential handling;
- scanned copies of the completed documents by email (always is a must within our company);
- postage and pick up by Fedex/DHL courier or registered mail;
- fixed and affordable prices.
For any further questions please let us know by contacting on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +31 626 52 3008.