Dutch Company Extract | KvK Extract
Request a Dutch company extract issued by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce
Do you consider cooperating or already do the business with the Dutch legal entity and you would like to make sure that the company is real? Then you can request JuridConsult to arrange a company extract issued by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce, namely KVK extract or in Dutch – uittreksel KvK.
You can use the Dutch company extract for different reasons:
- Confirm that the company is actually registered;
- Prepare contracts and deals using the registered information;
- The date of registration of the company;
- Confirm the issued capital;
- Confirm who the company’s directors are.
Assistance by requesting the extract online
Our company offers to assist you in obtaining the extracts from the Dutch Chamber of Commerce in English and/or Dutch including the Apostille stamp. The extracts also can be translated into more than 60 languages by sworn translators.
We provide swift and professional assistance by requesting the company extract from the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
You can also request the extract from the Chamber of Commerce if you need additional information, for example confirm the address of the company, check the main activities of the company, confirm the issued capital, review the composition of the board of directors or have an insight in the annual accounts.
Here you will find a summary of information* provided on the online extract:
- Registration date;
- Registration number;
- Trade name;
- Legal form;
- Registered address;
- Contact details;
- Activities of the company;
- Issued capital;
- Composition of the Board of Directors / Supervisory Board;
- Filed Annual Accounts.
* it is possible that some of the above details are not available for the company you are interested in, or are offered for additional costs.
Duration of the request of an Dutch Company extract by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce
The request for an extract in Dutch or English will be processed within one working day. This is therefore excluded from weekends and public holidays in the Netherlands. The request you can submit by completing the request form here of by sending us an e-mail letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
A digital copy of the original extract in Dutch or English will be sent to your e-mail within 24 hours. The original will be sent by registered mail or by courier. The additional costs of the registered mail or courier are invoiced separately (rated depend on the delivery address).
Kvk Extract costs
Depending on extract you want to obtain the following costs are involved:
- Electronic copy of the extract in Dutch without an Apostille stamp: € 27.00 +21% VAT;
- Original extract in Dutch or English without an Apostille stamp: € 56.00 + 21% VAT;
- Original extract in Dutch or English with Apostille stamp: € 118.00 + 21% VAT;
- Certified / Sworn translation of the extract (excluding extract costs stated above): starting from € 75.00 +21% VAT (depending on the target language);
- Postal charges of the original within the Netherlands: € 6.50 + 21% VAT.
Request a Dutch company extract at JuridConsult
- At JuridConsult everything is under one roof
- Always a customized answer within one day
- Enjoy personal attention
- Prompt action
- Knowledge & expertise in the field of languages
- Check also other services such as Dutch tax residency certificate
Get in touch?
For additional information, please leave a message here and we will contact you as soon as possible!