JuridConsult provides legalisation and attestation services at the Embassy of Egypt in the Netherlands for the purposes of being used in Egypt.
We legalise a variety of documents for Egypt, including but not limited to corporate documents, legal documents, civil documents, invoices, medical documents, educational documents and other documents.
4 working days
Tariffs of the Embassy:
Fee per document: EUR 200.00
- Original document;
- Original should be legalised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Chamber of Commerce;
- Additional photocopy.
- In case document is in Dutch it should be translated into English by sworn translator (JuridConsult can assist you with providing a sworn translation of the Dutch document into English);
- JuridConsult can assist you with the legalisation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- JuridConsult can assist you in arranging an additional colour copy.
- swift and prompt communication (our team speaks in English, Dutch, Greek, Latvian and Russian);
- professional team with 10 years expertise in legalisation, certification and translation fields;
- case-by-case solution;
- we are co-working with more than 60 embassies in the Netherlands and Belgium;
- daily handling at the notaries public, courts and ministries;
- careful processing of your order , reliable and confidential handling;
- scanned copies of the completed documents by email (always is a must within our company);
- postage and pick up by Fedex/DHL courier or registered mail;
- fixed and affordable prices.
For any further questions please let us know by contacting on email@example.com or by phone +31 626 52 3008.