JuridConsult provides legalisation and attestation services at the Embassy of Thailand in the Netherlands for the purposes of being used in Thailand.
We legalise a variety of documents for Thailand, including but not limited to corporate documents, legal documents, civil documents, invoices, medical documents, educational documents and other documents.
Dutch documents that are considered to be used in Thailand should be attested by the Embassy of Thailand in The Hague.
3 – 4 working days
Tariffs of the Embassy:
Fee per document: EUR 15.00
- Original document;
- Original should be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Additional photocopy;
- Completed and signed Authorization Letter.
- In case document is in Dutch it should be translated into English by a sworn translator (JuridConsult can assist you with providing a sworn translation of the Dutch document into English);
- JuridConsult can assist you with the legalisation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- JuridConsult can assist you in arranging an additional colour copy.
- swift and prompt communication (our team speaks in English, Dutch, Greek, Latvian and Russian);
- professional team with 10 years expertise in legalisation, certification and translation fields;
- case-by-case solution;
- we are co-working with more than 60 embassies in the Netherlands and Belgium;
- daily handling at the notaries public, courts and ministries;
- careful processing of your order , reliable and confidential handling;
- scanned copies of the completed documents by email (always is a must within our company);
- postage and pick up by Fedex/DHL courier or registered mail;
- fixed and affordable prices.