JuridConsult provides legalisation and attestation services at the Embassy of Qatar in the Netherlands for the purposes of being used in Qatar.
We legalise a variety of documents for Qatar, including but not limited to corporate documents, legal documents, civil documents, invoices, medical documents, educational documents and other documents.
2 – 4 working days
Tariffs of the Embassy:
Personal documents: EUR 28.00
Legal documents: EUR 38.00
Certificate of Origin: EUR 38.00
Other documents: EUR 26.00
Educational documents: a set of educational documents should be submitted together (Diploma and Transcript of Grades): EUR 28.00 per one document;
Invoice legalization – depends on the value of the invoice. For the exact embassy costs for invoice legalisation please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Original document/s;
2. Original should be legalised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
NOTE: Documents issued in Denmark can be legalized by the Embassy of Qatar in The Netherlands. Each document should bear a certification from the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Apostille stamp).
• In case document is in Dutch it should be translated into English by a sworn translator (JuridConsult can assist you with providing a sworn translation of the Dutch document into English);
• JuridConsult can assist you with the legalisation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
• Documents issued in Denmark for purposes to be used in Qatar can also be legalized, please contact us for more information.
- swift and prompt communication (our team speaks in English, Dutch, Greek, Latvian and Russian);
- professional team with 10 years expertise in legalisation, certification and translation fields;
- case-by-case solution;
- we are co-working with more than 60 embassies in the Netherlands and Belgium;
- daily handling at the notaries public, courts and ministries;
- careful processing of your order , reliable and confidential handling;
- scanned copies of the completed documents by email (always is a must within our company);
- postage and pick up by Fedex/DHL courier or registered mail;
- fixed and affordable prices.