Notarized Consent

Consent is a permission given to another person to commit any act. For example, your minor child needs to go abroad accompanied by an adult, in this case you will need a notarized consent/authorization for travel of  a minor child.

For more information please leave your request here or in Skype: juridconsult and we will contact you as soon as possible.


Request a free call back

Would you like to know more about legalisation, certificates, apostille, translations or corporate services? 

Then request a free call back! Submit your contact information and we will call you back as soon as possible.

We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies.