JuridConsult’s sworn translator can translate official documents for you. To reside in a foreign country, you may need the documents issued by the country you were born in. They are to be translated into one of the official languages of the country. In the Netherlands, besides Dutch language, you can also apply sworn translated documents to a number of public authorities in English, German and French.
JuridConsult works with translators who can translate your document into various other languages.
Sworn translations into various languages
JuridConsult provides sworn (certified) translation services of both standard and non-standard documents from and into Dutch language, regardless of the original language of the document. The most popular language combinations are the following:
- Dutch – English
- Spanish – Dutch or English
- Russian – Dutch or English
- Ukrainian – Dutch or English
- Latvian – Dutch or English
- Estonian -Dutch or English
- Georgian – Dutch or English
- Armenian – Dutch or English
- Bulgarian – Dutch or English
- Polish – Dutch or English
- Italian – Dutch or English
- Greek – Dutch or English
- Romanian – Dutch or English
- and others.
Sworn translation of the official document
Standard documents are considered to have the form approved by the country’s legislation and are as follows:
- Driver’s license;
- Residence permit;
- Certificate from the municipality (Gemeente), such as birth/death certificate, marriage/divorce certificate;
- Extract from the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel);
- Extract from the tax authorities (Belastingdienst);
- Good Standing Certificate (Police Clearance Certificate);
- Diploma’s of Higher Education (without a list of marks or other inserts).
Also translation for non-standard documents
Documents that do not have the approved form are non-standard documents. For example, Certificates of Incorporation, marriage contracts, contracts, correspondence and other documentation of legal, economic and technical nature. Our company offers translations of English and Dutch documents into more than 60 languages and vice versa.
Translation by a certified sworn translator
A sworn translator has the authority to make official translations of certified documents. Rules on this are laid down in the Sworn Interpreters and Translators Act (Wbtv). The translator must be registered with the Register of sworn interpreters and translators (Rbtv). When that is the case, it means that the translator has taken a vow or an oath in court. JuridConsult works with sworn translators who are allowed to make professional translations of official certified documents.
A sworn translation is required?
Do you want documents to be translated by sworn translators? Leave your message here for more information about the costs of legal consultation. We will contact you as soon as possible!
For questions you can also contact us by phone at +31 6 26 52 30 08.